Finding the right path for treatment in the mental health community can be confusing and full of choices. Begin your research with these resources to help you choose the best way to proceed forward.
- Bazelon Center for Mental Health
- McMan’s Depression and Bipolar Web
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- The Schizophrenia and Related Disorders Alliance
- Treatment Advocacy Center
These websites are a good starting point, but are by no means the only resources. There are many local and regional support groups you can find within your community.